Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

                                                    Winter Break


            This winter break I spent most of it with my family. The very first day of winter break I went ice skating with my best friend; it was a great way to begin my break. The first week of vacation family came down from San Francisco and Bakersfield to spend Christmas here. Christmas was pretty fun hanging out with family members I did not see for most of the year and catching up. The second week I went to Bakersfield to celebrate new year’s there. For the most part I spent it watching Christmas movies. Even though Christmas had already passed I still enjoyed the movies. I watched the polar express one of my favorite childhood movies and I watched my overall favorite movie Frozen. The third and final week I spent it at home. I read The Fault in Our Stars twice, and began reading Reconstructing Amelia which I still have to finish. The rest of my time I spent it watching television series on Netflix or watching movies. This winter was not very exciting as others yet I enjoyed my time off and had a pretty good time with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment