Thursday, January 14, 2016

Start and Stop

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do." 

By; Richard L. Evans 

There are many things that we do bad in our lives, but there is also a lot of things that we do good. We need to make sure we stop doing the wrong things. We need to make sure we make ourselves strong and that we do not give in into the bad things in this world. We should put all of our strength into being better people. We should have the courage to do the right thing and so no to all the bad influences. I myself have to stop many bad habits that I have developed throughout my life. I have to have courage and let the bad habits go and welcome some new and good habits. I have started and will continue doing better at school and giving it my best. I have to stop letting others get into my head and bring me down. This quote is very powerful because many things can be applied to it. It is a multidimensional quote and does not only apply to a certain group of people, it applies to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment