Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Part 1

                      Class/Self Evaluation 
1. Something that I liked about this class is that I was able to develop my typing skills. I am not the best typer or even close to being the best typer, but I have gotten a bit better. Another thing that I liked about this class is that I was able to practice my writing. I also liked the quotes and learning about the people that said the quotes. Some quotes were very important because I could relate to them and I understood what they meant. It was easy to take the quotes and relate them to something I had gone through or something that I can possibly go through in the future. 
The one thing that I did not like about the class was that some students had unnecessary comments or just had a bad attitude towards some activities. 
2. I would love to say that I always tried my best, but I would be lying. There were a few days where I just did my work because I had to and did not really put much effort into it. I could have worked harder, despite me having a few bad days I feel like I did well in this class. 
3. I would also love to say that I am committed to choosing the right but I can't. I have done a lot better this year on choosing the right and it has really paid off, but there are still sometimes were I choose the wrong. I have tried a lot harder and I would say 95% of the time I have chosen the right. That 5% still remains and I am still working on it, on being able to get rid of that shameful 5%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment