Friday, September 25, 2015

Feel Right

     "You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible."

                                                           By: Ezra T. Benson 

When you do something wrong it is only natural for you to feel bad because of what you did. There is no possible way that you would be ok with doing something bad. If you were to hurt someone that you claimed to love it would only be right for you to feel bad for what you did to hurt them. Whether you said something wrong or you brought up a topic that person does not like talking  about you will feel bad. If you come to school everyday and somehow end up getting in trouble in every single class you will not feel good to know you are causing so many problems. If you keep getting bad grades and your parents have given you everything to be a great student i'm sure you will feel like a failure. I myself when I do something wrong I feel bad. If I bring home bad grades I feel like I have failed my mother. I am sure that if you go and ask any prisoner if they feel bad for whatever crime they did they will mostly likely say they do feel bad. There is no way anyone could be ok with doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment