Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Good and Bad

             "When I do good, I feel good.                                     When I do bad, I feel bad."

                                   By Abraham Lincoln 

   When someone does something good they are going to feel good because they can get compliments about how good they did. If that person later does something bad the will be punished and be looked upon for their wrong doing. I myself feel great about  myself when I do something good. For example when I finish all my work in class and I do good job at it I feel great about myself. In the other hand, when I do something bad I feel about about myself.  For example when I do not finish my work I feel as if I have failed. Another example of doing something bad would be lying to your parents. I have lied to my mother before and instantly felt bad about it so I tried to fix it and I did but either way I still felt bad. Another example of doing the correct thing it would be doing everything you are asked to as long as it is something good, something that helps you improve yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment