Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Week

          This thanksgiving week I spent it with my family. My uncles came down here to Los Angeles to celebrate with us; my uncles come from Oregon, Sacramento, and Bakersfield. It had been a while since they all came down so it was nice to see them all again and have fun as a family once again. Despite the fact that there were still some family members missing we had a really good time. Most days we would go over to my aunt’s house and cook and spend time together, but we also went out shopping. I still had class on Tuesday for AP government and went out with my boyfriend on Wednesday. I went out to dinner and then went to watch the movie Frankenstein; it is honestly a great movie. On thanksgiving I helped cooked we never have turkey because we do not like turkey so we make chicken. My mom made roasted chicken I made hot wings and lemon pepper wings and helped make some desserts. We went over to my aunt’s house once again and had dinner there, we had music karaoke and of course lots of fun. Friday we all helped clean up the house and get our families belongings together as they prepared for their trip back home. Saturday was my only day to relax as to I stayed home cleaned and watched a show for the rest of the day. Sunday well yesterday I went to Disneyland for the first time in my life. It is a really magical place I got o many rides and enjoyed watching the parade, firework show, and fantasmic. I would not ask for abettor week than what I had I enjoyed having my family over and Disney was like the cherry on top of the ice cream it just made this week really incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment