Monday, October 5, 2015

Teacher

                                Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities: Involves working with students to help them obtain certain knowledge or master a certain task.
Salary: $42,000- $48,000 (varies from the grade you are teaching and how long you have been in the field)

Education:  Must have a high school diploma; complete a bachelor’s degree program in college. Grade school teacher typically major in education and minor in a certain subject. High school teachers in the other hand receive their masters in the subject they would like to teach. Pre-school teachers may opt a 2-year degree program take child development. After you have gone through the process of getting your bachelor’s or masters you must go through the certification program.
Reflection: I would love to become a teacher I have always said that I would be a teacher and I am sure many more kids said the same when they were younger. I really do enjoy being able to help someone out when they need help learning a subject. I really do hope to do this some day in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment