Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Choosing the right

"Choosing the right is always the right thing to do."

By:Alex Linares 
 Choosing the right is always the right thing to do because it makes you feel great. I know that when I do the right thing I am happy. I feel great about myself and I am content with who I am at that moment.  A moment when i chose the right and felt great about it was when i decided to transfer schools. I knew that staying at santee would not do me any good so I decided it was time to take care of my business and take control of my education. When I first transferred here I just really wanted to go back to my old school but I knew that by doing so I would not be doing myself any good. Now that I am applying to college and I see all the great things i accomplished at this school I am really happy that I did transfer. I now have a better understanding that I should really take matters into my own hands and get what I want. I choose the right by transferring here to HPIAM and I couldn't be any happier what my decision. Choosing the right is always the right thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment