Friday, August 28, 2015

My first two weeks back at HPIAM have been great. Seeing my friends every day is amazing, being a senior is amazing it will be my last year to be here and I Am determined to make this the best year. So far it was been amazing I have gone out wit my friends and have met up with my friends from my old school. My classes this year are not that difficult so i will push myself to get the best grades that i can get. Being back at HPIAM has been great so far and i am looking forward to what the rest of the school year has for me. My most difficult classes this year will be U.S. Government, Data Science, and English. Government is very interesting, data science is interesting but i can tell that it will be difficult, and English well i have never been good in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment